Thursday, May 3, 2012

Daily Report:Spelling Practice

The kids were excited that I finally remembered batteries for their walkie talkies. Too excited to wait for outdoor time, they decided to practice giving each other spelling quizzes while communicating with their new again devices.


 Had I known that this activity would of prompted some fun spelling practice I probably would of remembered the batteries sooner:) LOL.
These spelling word cards have been a great edition to our language shelves. They look plain. Exactly what my kids like! It allows them to become more creative in their ways of learning new words to spell. I purchased these from Montessori For Everyone. I plan to make some of these word list cards with everyday words that they ask me to help them spell.                                                                       

1 comment:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!